How free personalized classified ads work with instant landing pages
How it Works
If you follow the steps below as outlined you can produce a great ad to showcase what you are advertising and search engines will eventually spider your ads to top ranking in a relatively short time.
Click the from the top of any page !
Select the category that applies to what you are advertising !
- Then select the sub-category
- Enter your email
- Select your state
Now you are ready to write your ad
- Hints to write your ad are to remember that every part of your ad can be a target for search engines.
Your title !
- The title of your ad will automatically become your <Meta Title>,
- When searchers enter keywords that they are searching for, the search spiders look at your title to see if they
match keywords or phrases used by searchers.
The body of your ad !
- The first two lines or your ad should be keyword sensitive (use keywords in that searchers may look for)
- Provide necessary information in the description of your ad, only enough to entice the searcher to want more
A Call To Action !
- Everyone needs a reason to pick up the phone or to act on the ad so provide them with a reason
- A discount, giveaway, closeout sale, mark down, while they last
- Use a loss leader to promote an action
First impressions are always best !
- Upload a nice photo or up to 3 photos
- Provide contact information so the reader can fell you are not hiding something
- Use the editor to make your text colorful
- Use different size fonts - REMEMBER, the purpose of online ADs is to create a click action or reason to act.
Each page has a "share button" this is to promote your website to Social Networks !
You will be required to setup an account on each social site; it only takes a minute and the reward is worth it.
Business to Business Networking
Suggest additional discounts or giveaways for readers referrals.
Post more then one ad, the more ads you post and the more you use your keywords or phrases in the ad titles the more chance that your ad will be identified on search engines. Remember, the classified ads here are Free Advertising.